Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:3628 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Head/Vice President - Global Operations - Mortgage Vertical (18-24 yrs)
Role - Head/Vice President - Operations - KPO - Mortgage
Location - Gujarat
- The incumbent in this role will be responsible for managing P&L responsibility and accountability for the Mortgage Verticals of global operations from the delivery center in Gujrat.
- The Head Operations will be responsible for heading Operations Functions, Client Services, Enterprise Business Transformation & Transitions to offshore location & Quality Assurance . The individual will be responsible for alignment of Strategic Organizational goals to functional & individual goals as he / she leads a part of the operations group with over 400+ employees and driving various developmental initiatives for Retention and Succession planning across levels. Drive significant process re-engineering efforts that enable tangible benefits for the client and stakeholders globally.
- A seasoned operations professional, who has demonstrated capability providing strategic and tactical direction to a variety of operational support units.
Responsible/Accountable for :
- Provide Strategic and Tactical direction to a large part of the Operations organization in India with P&L responsibility.
- Ensure timely achievement of SLA's across business units with no revenue shrinkage and drive on time results for global stakeholders and customers that is defect free and in an operationally efficient manner.
- Manage productivity and drive adequate staffing levels to ensure effective cost management and maintenance of project margins; Ensure effective development and management of operations plan.
- Continued implementation of systems & operations.
- Customer satisfaction with service delivery both external and internal - Voice of Customer
- Leadership, guidance and development for current senior operational leaders ( Operations & Other Functions)
- Effective coordination of activities to service customer segments globally .
- Continued management of operations through effective use of metrics representing performance on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Effectively collaborate with leaders/peers across Implementations, Client Relations, Sales, Compliance, IT to ensure that resources are utilized optimally.
- Budget creation for FY as well as longer term fulfillment plan to ensure operational redundancy.
- Provide strategic planning and execution to enhance cost control, profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the company's operation function.
- Sustaining a culture that focuses on continuous improvement through Lean Six Sigma methods.
- Build, develop and manage operations leadership team.
- Regular Interaction with Leadership team and individual department/functional heads to ensure that company's operational priorities are aligned with total company mission, vision and values.
- Be part of customer calls and customer meetings to promote organisations operational excellence.
- Manage organization through transformation, new system roll-outs, new product roll-outs ensuring no disruption to service delivery
Educational Experience & Qualification :
- PG in Management
- Min 18 + yrs Post PG & last 10 yrs in ITeS / BPO environment in Mortgage / BFSI Related Sector.
- Last 4+yrs as a P&L Head (Min)
- The Individual Should have been a Manager of Managers for at least 4+ years.