Head - Valuation - Financial Firm (8-10 yrs)
Industry - Insurance
Category - Finance
Skills - Valuation, Actuary, Life Insurance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Job entails heading Valuation for a well known LI client and maintaining a team of 4-5 people
Client Details :
Client is a LI firm which is a part of group company which has stakes in various other banking and financial domains.
- To have active involvement in preparing various reports to be submitted to the regulator viz. Actuarial Report & Abstract (ARA), Appointed Actuary's Annual Report (AAAR), etc.
- To liaise with different stakeholders including auditors, With Profit Actuary and peer reviewer
- To manage solvency levels
- To carry out periodical analyses on ALM position of the Company
- To compute Monthly Reserves, reinsurance and communicating the same with the Finance Team
- To validate the valuation data received from different teams and share the same with the other stakeholders as required.
- To perform reinsurance reporting
- To be responsible for With Profit Fund management
- To liaise and communicate with other functions such as finance, investments, IT etc.
- To engage with different stakeholders including Auditors, With Profits Actuary, Peer Reviewer etc.
Job Requirements :
- Fellow actuary or close to Fellowship with at least 11 actuarial papers under new diet
- At least 8 to 10 years of experience in Life Insurance. Experience of Statutory Reporting is essential.
- Risk Assessment
- Actuarial Technical Expertise - Knowledge of methods and approach of reserve calculations
- Modelling Tools
- Regulatory knowledge- Good knowledge of IRDA reporting and reserving regulations
- Business Acumen
- Growth through differentiation definition
- Customer centricity
- Building Talent and Teams Definition
Key Performance Indicators:
- Regulatory compliance = 100%
- Accuracy = 100% (0 errors)
Job Offer :
An opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment while handling a diverse team
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stuti Relan on +91 (0) 22 4236 3357.
Contact - Stuti Relan - +91 (0) 22 4236 3357
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.