Head - Sourcing at Confidential
Views:1684 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - User Experience Design - Website & Mobile App (10-15 yrs)
Role Requirements :
- This is a position where you will work closely with the product managers and engineers to build an experience roadmap.
- Product charter is to achieve a very high level of automation in all activities involving:
- Work with the Product managers to understand and participate in the roadmap from an end user experience perspective
- On ground research to understand user needs and documentation of user experience through user flows, scenarios, storyboards, mock-ups, and/or prototypes
- Design best-in-class information architecture & interactions that provide great experience and efficiency for users
- Hold interaction sessions with internal users seeking feedback and insights on the envisioned experience to inform product decisions
- Collaborate with engineering team to oversee and support design execution
- Champion User Experience Design philosophy within entire org
- Good understanding of user experience standards and methodologies
- Good knowledge/skills in data visualization and interaction design
- Website & Mobile app design
- Should have an eye for clean and minimal design
- Responsible for crafting and executing a holistic a strategy for visual communication
- Lead a team of talented designers during day to day operations, actively scoping work and prioritizing tasks based on business needs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with both merchandising and product design
- Represent the creatives team to all shareholders and own overall quality
- Establish communication across the creative team including best practices for meetings, facilitating progress, sharing updates and connecting with other teams
- Guide the team to develop best practices for ensuring a high bar of quality
- Provide mentor ship to copy writers and visual designers
You have :
- 10+ years- experience in product design, creative direction and art production
- A strong communication vision and style based on a deep understanding of customers
- Demonstrated ability to turn business goals into measurably engaging designs
- A high bar for quality based on a ruthless need for perfection in copy, typography, color balance, and composition
- Understanding of the marketing complexities of working across diverse product categories
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Relevant experience in creative direction, digital art production, advertising, merchandising, or marketing
- A strong network in the creative community and the ability to attract and retain the best designers
Leadership Skills :
The desired competencies for the Head Design role described below:
- Ability to Synthesize & Manage Complexity: The successful candidate will be agile in a fast- moving environment where responsibilities often outweigh resources. S/he will be facile in problem-solving. The ideal candidate will demonstrate broad mental agility as evidenced by a past history of keeping/setting pace intellectually and operationally with a high- performance top management team.
- Strategic Business Perspective: The successful candidate must be able to understand and engage on strategic business needs and their implications for strategic planning. A rigorous, fact-based and innovative approach will be prized.
- Collaboration, Influencing and Communication Skills: The candidate must exhibit the judgment, insight and communication skills to advise staff on complex organization matters. S/he will build a function that is well integrated into the business as a strategic enabling function. S/he will partner to effectively communicate important messages to the critical stakeholders
- Team Leadership: This leader excels at people management and actively values the development of his/her people. The candidate has extremely high EQ and will serve as a talent magnet to the business and excel at coaching the team. S/he will envision the future and energize others in the pursuit of organizational development.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.