Consultant at Michael Page
Views:11288 Applications:514 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Head - Unsecured Loans - Banking (15-20 yrs)
Head - Unsecured Loans
- Develop and deploying a business strategy for pan India that delivers profitable growth and market penetration of unsecured loans.
- Provide strong leadership ensuring the organization attracts, retains and develops talent across the business.
- Develop a culture for the business focused on growth & streamlining while treating customer's fairly
- Managing and building key relationships with internal stakeholder's like Credit Risk, Operations, Compliance Global standards and Business Finance in order to ensure business growth and ensuring regulatory requirement and onboarding of healthy portfolio and customers.
- Managing and building key relationships with new and existing external stakeholders like aggregators, Credit Bureaus, marketing agencies and alliance partners in order to leverage the market opportunities and build profitable book.
- Assessing and analyzing new market opportunities that could further enhance the new acquisition and retain the existing portfolio.
- Periodic review of portfolio and provide inputs to Executive Committee on reduction of losses and insights on business.
- Work alongside Channel Heads, Risk Stewards, Underwriting Head, Service Delivery, IT and Operations for better control and management of the business.
- Ensured cost optimization, identifying area's for Total cost management, Overheads rationalization and Increasing Profitability and thereby improving Capex efficiency and ROI
- Work on process-related initiatives undertaken to reduce the overall process time.
A Successful Candidate to have :
- Minimum Educational qualification should be an MBA or a CA
- Experience of over 15 years in banking in unsecured loans, Collections/Recoveries, Risk etc.
- Demonstrated high performance in the existing role