Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:2826 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Head - University Relations - Bank (6-12 yrs)
- Look after recruitment for specific business area for both lateral and campus hiring across India (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata).
- LEAD - Campus recruitment through Premier business schools.
- Liaise with senior management on strategy development and participation in interview days, assessment centers and campus events.
- Maintain and progressively develop professional relations with campuses across pan India
- Interaction and brand building with all leading campuses to attract and hire best talent available.
- Organize campus presentations, run skills sessions, business specific case-studies and attend relevant careers fairs.
- Organize all campus pre-placement talks (PPT- s) and participate in the placement days at the IIM's.
- Create a healthy pipeline of resources by implementing innovative recruitment models
- Drive and achieved higher conversion rate of - select to join-
- Will be the key contact for the university placement teams and internal business stakeholders.
- Should raise business awareness of the Indian graduate talent pool.
- Identify suitable - buddies and mentors- for those on the internship programs and the analyst class.
- LATERAL:-Resource planning for the entire organization's Support/ Corporate Team other than HR ensuring effective cost mechanism and market branding
- To Plan and execute the Talent Acquisition and workforce planning strategies as per the established organization design and employee productivity norms so as to attract, hire and on- board best in class talent for meeting the business growth objectives.
- To manage all aspects of attraction, recruitment and selection process for new candidates. Mentor teams and engage with the business and functional heads to deliver the workforce plan in a consistent and integrated way and supporting the same with an institutionalized mechanism for quality recruitment and analytics and strong turnaround time for recruitments.
- To build varied and robust channels to meet the various staffing needs of the organization.
- To ensure efficient documentation, audits and turnaround time for recruitment requirements
- To efficiently manage a comprehensive and accurate MIS system to enable decision making and measure effectiveness
- Dealing with and influencing professionals of senior management level, maintaining strong confidentiality and discretion, achieving quick turnaround times and within budgets, getting manpower as per niche specifications and to be abreast of market trends and benchmarks.
- Ability to build relationships and work well across functions. Superior interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a collaborative team environment, delegating workload and responsibilities.
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and have strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including people development/coaching, objective setting, and measurement skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.