Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:1406 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Head - Treaty/Facultative Reinsurance - Broking (10-20 yrs)
Job Purpose Statement:
- Setting up, managing and driving the reinsurance broking business in India
- Responsible for top-line and bottom-line profitability of reinsurance broking business
- Ensure sustainability growth by developing and implementing the long term strategy (through data-driven analysis) that enables the various businesses to expand their footprints by leveraging both the current and emerging opportunities.
- Build Organizations capabilities in continually assessing and exploiting opportunities in order to have consistent growth (in conjunction with market, industry and competition scenario).
- Identify current and future strategic challenges of Reinsurance business and chart out mitigation plans.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Planning and strategizing the Reinsurance broking business
- Responsible for top line & bottom line for the Reinsurance
- Conduct business in line with the ethics & philosophy of the Group.
- Responsible for scaling up the clientele of the Reinsurance line of business. Build long term relationship and rapport with ceding companies and reinsurers
- Coordination with the underwriting team and assist them in this function
- Institutionalizing across Reinsurance vertical in terms of various processes, quality parameters, continuous improvements, projects & other aspects/parameters that can increases efficiency /effectiveness of this line of business and documenting them well, reviewing them periodically keeping customer/market/user in mind & revising them, if necessary.
- Rendering consultancy and risk management services for reinsurance on behalf of the company.
- Relook at various existing processes i.e. customer acquisition, customer retention, business booking, claims management process, etc& improvising upon them in terms of making friends, agile as well as user-friendly.
- Creating a knowledge repository of various best practices & spreading/sharing them throughout the operations.
- Exercising due care and diligence at the time of selection of Reinsurers and International insurance brokers having regards to their respective security rating
- To strictly adhere to IRDA Brokers Regulations 2002 including the code of conduct issues by IRDA for Brokers for carrying out reinsurance broking and associated compliance
Secondary Responsibilities :
- To set up and operationalize all business process flowchart for the reinsurance broking and develop the necessary manuals for all operations.
- To achieve a target of financial break even and works towards companies vision.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.