Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:643 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Head - Treasury - FMCG/FMCD/Pharma/Manufacturing Firm - CA (10-18 yrs)
Educational Qualification: B.Com, CA
Experience: 10+ Yrs post qualification with 5-7 years in similar role
Any additional requirement:
- Possess managerial skills to drive initiatives and activities independent and influencing Leadership and cross functional stakeholders,
- Knowledge in IndAS, Financial reporting, M&A accounting and governance.
- Effective working knowledge in Treasury tools, recent traneds, automation of treasury operations.
- The candidate should have a fair understanding of forex transactions a, operations, Inco Terms, RBI regulations, and accounting.
- Should have hands-on experience of managing Banks and Financial Institutions, increasing working capital limits, raising funds and alternative options of Funding and maintain a balanced capital structuring for healthy financial metrics and credit rating.
- Role holder must have the potential to become future-ready to takeover alternative Finance roles within the company or anywhere in the group in next 3-4 years.
- The candidate should have the maturity and skillsets to manage large number of stakeholders and business partners within and outside the organization.
- He/ she should have worked in very established organizations similar to business model of large and complex manufacturing & distribution of consumer products in muti-channel environment.
Preferred Industry Type:
- Manufacturing companies in consumer goods with large supply chain
Any Alternate Industry (Other than Consumer Durable / core Ind.) for talent Search: Consumer Durables, FMCG, Pharma or Housing & Building products with large SKUs
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Perform monthly and daily Fund Planning, transfer of funds, ensuring availability of funds for payments.
2. Perform continuous cash forecast to enable decisions on proper capital allocation. Work out rolling Cash Flow projections for weekly, monthly, 3 & 6 months and long term plan for continuous cash planning and ensuring liquidity in short term and long term.
3. Actual cash Flow finalisation, review and monitoring with forecast every quarter.
4. Business partnering with all business stakeholders to make optimum usage of treasury products for reduction of working capital, driving negative working capital and increasing operating cash generation year on year.
5. Maintain a net debt free status for operations with robust cash planning and cash management and deploying various funding options to drive arbitrage and liquidity.
6. Availability of Fund-based, non-fund based limits and other facilities from Banks for day to day working capital as per business requirement, getting necessary sanction from the banks periodically.
7. Facility monitoring and Bank Account operation and maintaining good conduct with all banks, and maintenance of strong health of bank accounts.
8. Creating charge for hypothecation and mortgage and completion of all documentation from time to time.
9. Ensuring RBI compliances and monitoring adherence of all covenants including submission of CMA annually for renewal of sanctions, FFR, monthly stock statements.
10. Fund mobilization for the company for strategic projects, property purchase, strategic tie-ups or M&A
11. Strong relationship building with Banks & Financial institutions
12. Getting Credit Rating of facilities completed annually or as and when may be required. Conduct and compliance of Credit Rating requirements and relationship with Rating agencies
13. People Development - Build & coach a strong team to develop treasury capabilities within the extended Finance team and the organization, enable career progression & foster team spirit and collaboration.
Competencies (Functional / Behavioral):
Essential Functional Requirement:
Essential Behavioral Competence Requirements:
1. Own & drive large number of Treasury initiatives
2. Ensure Corporate Governance and Internal Financial Controls
3. Relevant knowledge of IndAS Accounting Standards and RBI norms applicable to Treasury function.
4. Depth of working knowledge and adequate hands-on exposure to SAP.
5. Flair for digitization and automation in Treasury processes.
- Flair for using treasury as a business enabler
- Capability to align treasury initiatives with company Strategies
- Ability to engage and take people along in Finance and cross functional
- Communication; Written, Oral and Presentation
- Adaptability w.r.t. technology and business environment
- Go getter attitude and result oriented
- Can Drive and evaluate things
- Strong inter-personal skills