Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:6140 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Head - Transformation - Operational Excellence - Metal & Mining Business (10-15 yrs)
We have been mandated by a large Global conglomerate into Metal and Mining business for the position of Head of Transformation - Operational Excellence.
Position Name: Head of Transformation - Operational Excellence
Department - Business Transformation.
Qualification : Graduate in Engineering + MBA (Operations & Finance)/ MBA in Strategy
Location : Angul ( Odisha)
Experience: 10-15 years
Purpose of the role:
Drive the implementation of transformation initiatives across Operational functions of the business and ensure effective change management across all key stakeholders.
- Develop transformation initiatives across different central functions under the guidance of Chief Strategy and Transformation officer.
- Provide guidance and expertise to identify and manage changes to requirements and manage the upstream and downstream effects to changes.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team and making observations directly, as well as collecting and interpreting data from technical and operating functions.
- Facilitate effective implementation of all change management and transformation initiatives across different Operational Functions, and other relevant divisions across business.
- Execute and implement Accelerated Performance Improvement Program.
- Support the impact center process through Champions/ Facilitators against the target set and report the accruals of benefits for the ideas implemented.
- Identify Red flags through Impact Centers and ensure these are resolved in a timely manner.
- Be a guide in bridging any gap between the departments and maintain strong communications across stakeholders.
- Develops internal and external meeting objectives and agendas, while understanding the necessity of project standards and applies them consistently.
- Facilitate organizational initiatives by conducting Leadership and Mid Manager training programs with the Operational function.
- Drive Capability Building for sustainability by launching Learning Academy for the business
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with key cross functional leaders
- Work with all stakeholders to improve internal process efficiencies.
- Drive organizational initiatives like safety, health etc. in the team.
- Nurture talent and create talent pipeline in the team.
- Market knowledge
- Understanding of steel industry and value chain.
- Understanding of steel making process.
- Operational Excellence skills
- Ability to multi-task across Impact centres
- Strong interpersonal with effective communication skills
- Business Acumen with an ability to connect with the big picture
- Analytical Skills
- Drive to lead change management
- High tolerance for ambiguity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.