HR at Recruitment Firm
Views:425 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Training & Quality (5-10 yrs)
Homesfy is an exciting place for young and aspirational professionals who want to bring their entrepreneurial instinct to work. We are a team of 150+ professional spread across Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune and Noida helping customers find their dream home. We are a real estate channel partner firm who work with reputed builders across city in driving sales of their newly launched residential projects.
Role: Training Lead
Job Location: At our Headoffice, Thane
Experience - 5-10 years
We are seeking an experienced training manager to design our training strategy, manage its implementation and measure its impact. The role holder will also be responsible for auditing quality of the calling team and striving to improve customer delight. Overall driving productivity and customer service will be two primary goals of the role holder.
- Ensuring strategic alignment of the training department with business goals
- Develop individualized and group training solutions that address specific business needs.
- Evaluating individual and organizational performance to ensure training is meeting business needs and improving performance
- Identifying training needs by consulting with stakeholders and using needs assessments
- Assess employees skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Past experience in training Sales teams or Pre-sales team or Customer Service teams in B2C set ups
- Sector knowledge (Real Estate) will be an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to drive measurable ROI through Training