Director at Pplanet HR Services
Views:1316 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Head - Trade Settlement & Depository Operations - Banking (15-18 yrs)
A proactive team member to work in the Operations team with primary responsibility for Securities Settlements, Depository Operations and Regulatory Reporting across our growing all segments.
a) Role description:
- Handling Exchange Trade settlement Process of T, T+1, T+2 day including Auction process and Closeout.
- Securities Payin and Payout, Auction Process
- Ensure timely confirmation of Early Payin of Securities.
- All sorts of reporting to exchange.
- Collateral management and margin monitoring at exchange.
- Co-ordination with exchange regarding settlement related issues
- Understand client requirements with respect to confirmations and various reporting.
- Participate in various internal and external Audits
- Ensuring Smooth processing of trade settlements with exchange and clients
- Daily margin reporting to the exchange.
- CDSL Depository Operations and its compliance
- Processing of DIS, DRF and Billing of CDSL and its GST.
b) Role Attributes:
- Knowledge of risks and compliance aspects as a NSE and BSE broker.
- Good understanding of the securities settlement process.
- Will need to liaise with Trading team, Clients, Settlement Banks, Depository Participants, Vendors and other internal teams.
c) Other Attributes:
- Good oral and written Communication skills
- Strong character with excellent interpersonal skills
- Pro-active with a strong work ethic and ability to work to tight deadlines
- The candidate will need to have or appear for Securities Operations and Risk Management Certification: NISM SORM VII.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.