Head - Trade Marketing - FMCG (12-15 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - This is a trade marketing head role for the domestic business of one of the largest FMCG companies in India
Client Details :
Our Client is one of the leading Indian FMCG companies with a strong presence in established markets and a robust plan for growth across India and beyond. They are looking for a Head of Trade Marketing who can contribute towards the growth of a portfolio of brands in the Indian market and strengthen the relationship with distributors and retailers in India through result driven activations.
The chosen candidate would report to the Head of Sales and be responsible for the following:
- To drive expected growth & achievement of business objectives through creating long-term sustainable partnerships with Trade partners - retail, wholesale, stockists
- Build a strategic Key Account framework, to leverage potential business across channels.
- Drive & fulfil demand, across all trade customers across geographic tiers & drive expected growth
- Contribute in creating the correct go to market model; determine town and outlet penetration suitable for current and future business growth in the various regions
- Understanding customer needs through analysis and market work
- Conceptualise, plan & execute trade strategies & marketing programs for business growth
- Pilot test key in-market initiatives, analyse results and make recommendations
- Secure key sales information from the field sales and present business analytics and findings through planned reviews to the domestic sales head on a monthly basis
The successful applicant should be a graduate from a good B-school, having at least 12 years of extensive experience in sales and trade-marketing in the FMCG space and an overall understanding of the different segments and channels in India. He/she should have an analytic approach towards understanding and solving problems and have a proven experience in driving and leveraging people skills and motivations.
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to work directly with the primary stake-holders within the organisation
- Work in an organisation which delivers faced paced growth for performers
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jennifer Shah on +91 124 452 5492
Contact - Jennifer Shah - +91 124 452 5492
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.