Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:417 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Total Productive Maintenance - Steel Industry (15-20 yrs)
Head Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
Key Job Responsibilities :
1. Lead , Teach and train others during TPM implementation
2. Prepare , Implement TPM Strategy across group
3. Work closely with Plant head and Operations / Maintenance teams to deploy
TPM and fully implement KPIs :
4. Implementation of Value Stream Flow and Visual Factory Principles (standardized work, information flow, problem solving, strategy deployment and continuous improvement). SMED, problem solving, Kaizen, Heijunka etc.
5. Present status on a weekly/ monthly basis to the Steering Committee / Top Management.
6. Lead the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) transformation to drive a cultural shift in how to continuously improve
7. Apply competence in TPM, combined with on the job expertise and stakeholder input to identify, prioritize and manage multiple improvement projects.
8. To initiate / lead process improvement projects based on gap analysis .
9. TO implement 5S in office areas
Key Result Areas :
1. OEE & OPE
2. Maintenance Cost & Conversion cost / mt production
3. Employ engagement index
4. Plant 5 Score
5. Setting and monitoring PQCDSME targets
6. Preparation of TPM road map
7. Initiating Quality Circles in all Manufacturing Units.
Education & Experience :
Essential Qualification : B.E / Diploma Mechanical/Production from University / Institute recognized by Govt of India.
Required experience : 15-20 years of experience in TPM Implementation preferably in similar industry .
Competency Profile :
1. Able to work across culture and departments
2. Able to mentor teams and individuals in TPM methodologies
3. Able to manage diversified plant setups like Melting shop , machine shop and Rolling mills
4. Should possess analytical ability.
5. Should be customer focussed internally.
6. Must possess knowledge of Quality tools.
7. Should have knowledge of technical processes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.