Director at Mirus Solutions
Views:202 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Head - Technology Risk Management - BFSI (16-23 yrs)
Strong experience in Technical Risk management - Identification, Assessment, Treatment and Monitoring of Information security and cyber security risks across the entire business and IT landscape.
Must have BFSI - banking experience.
- Experience in performing technical risk assessment of IT infrastructure and applications with good knowledge in ISO 27001, NIST 800-53 and other related industry standards. Desirable to have exposure in RBI Master directions and banking standards.
- Prior experience in performing risk assessments for the solutions hosted in the cloud environment AWS, Google and MS Azure.
- Deep technical knowledge in Cyber security and Information security guidelines and frameworks including PCI DSS.
- Responsible to provide technical risk advisory and solutions at the security architecture /design phase and ongoing lifecycle of SDLC with exposure to API security.
- Good knowledge in Cyber security solutions such as WAF, RASP, DAM, SSO, IAM, Threat Monitoring, SIEM, DLP, Web Security
- Act as a trusted security risk advisor and approver for all IT and application releases and changes
- Ensure the risk assessment programs encompassing regulatory and compliance requirements.
- To track and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to prepare presentations and reports to senior management on security metrics.
- Act as a point of contact for business for any security related clearance and enable the business.
- Good communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.