Head - Technology - Product Startup (4-7 yrs)
- Superhuman Full-Stack Developer/Engineer
- Can lead and build a team, including off-shore resources
- Has no issue taking a step back to strategize on Technology Roadmap
- Loves meddling with latest technology
1. In Depth understanding and experience of creating scalable architecture.
2. Work closely with the founders to plan and execute the product roadmap.
3. Strong computer science fundamentals, and algorithms.
4. Hands on deep expertise on Python and Python Web, Django (or similar Web Frameworks like Node.js, RubyonRails etc)
5. Solid and proved past experience in SaaS Application development and design
6. Experience with designing and building production grade solutions using AWS services such as EC2, ECS, ELB, Route53, Cloudwatch, AWS OpsWorks, MultiAZ, VPC, IAM, Cognito etc.
7. Experience with Serverless Architecture, AWS Lambda.
8. Experience working with SQL Databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL and NoSQLs like MongoDB, Redis or AWS DynamoDB
9. Expertise in loosely coupled design, Microservices development, Message queues and containerized applications deployment using technologies like RESTful services, Message Queues, and Docker
10. Experience with CI/CD pipeline with detailed understanding of Git, Jenkins, TeamCity, Artifactory, and Terraform.
11. Hands on with infrastructure automation tools (e.g. Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
12. Good familiarity with Linux operating system
13. Understanding and awareness of Secure software development lifecycle and web application vulnerabilities countermeasures, e.g. OWASP Top 10 Security Risks
14. Test Driven Development (TDD) mindset and orientation of 100% test automation
15. Good exposure to ML, AI, Hadoop multiple projects setups.
17. Mentoring young team members and building a capable, high powered team
18. Deeply passionate about what you work on and curiosity to understand the business
19. Having worked in a high responsibility and competitive work environment
1. Collaborate with developers, project managers, business analysts and business users in conceptualizing, estimating, developing and building user friendly software applications and enhancements
2. Setup and manage a team of rockstar developers.
3. Assist in defining software development project plans using innovative ideas, including scoping, scheduling, providing time estimates for programming tasks and implementation plans.
4. Assist in the definition, development, and alignment of software's objectives with the business requirements.
5. Develop technical documentation to define the system components, development environment and implementation planning/strategies
6. Prepare and dispense robust work assignments, provide guidance, and/or review the work of other team members.
7. Working hand in hand with the QA team to define test cases, metrics, and resolve questions about test results.
8. Recommend business process flow improvements and clearly communicate problem/resolution process to project management.
9. Facilitate the design and implementation process for new products/projects, briefing the senior executives of alternatives.
10. Perform root cause analysis (RCA) and Impact Analysis for the Company.
11. Strong problem solving skills.
12. Recognizes and resolves potential areas of improvement.
13. Update/create Knowledge Base Articles and case studies as necessary to improve Knowledge Management of the team members.