Senior Manager at TrustKlub Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:392 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Head - Technology & Data - Pharma (8-19 yrs)
We are having an urgent opening for HEAD, TECHNOLOGY & DATA for A REPUTED PHARMA MNC Company (3500+ CRORES)) for their new business entity into Health Tech Platform based at MUMBAI location.
The entity is on a mission to transform how people access and experience healthcare in India. It aims to develop a state-of-the-art digital platform that helps remotely connect doctors and patients thereby increasing convenience and improving access, quality, and outcomes of healthcare delivery in the country. From scheduling and tele-consultation to electronic record management and much more.
Job Purpose :
- Are you passionate about bringing a change in quality of healthcare delivery system in the country?
- Can you think first principles about dynamic problems?
- Do you have the hustler attitude to work in an entrepreneurial environment?
- Can you proactively collaborate and work with a lot of different teams and individuals?
- As the head, Technology and Data, you will be at the center of developing a differentiated and customized e-consultation platform. Work from taking the product from wireframe to MVP and launch stage. You will be challenged in an agile environment to create a unique tech product using strong problem-solving mindset to analyse usage patterns to identify features and build customer-centricity in app design
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Technology Architecture :
1. Ability to translate business needs to architectural principles and components
2. Strong understanding of new age, digital architectures - web and mobile front ends, microservices based architectures at the backend
3. Strong understanding of public cloud-based architectures
4. Ability to assess existing architectures and identify and address gaps from a architectural capability perspective
5. Ideally should have setup a front to back digital architecture on cloud
Data Architecture :
1. Good understanding of data platform components to drive analytics
2. Strong understanding of enterprise class data security mechanisms - from perspectives of data at rest and data in motion.
IT Operations :
1. Ability to manage third party suppliers and vendors
2. Ability to guide and control third party fixed price development
3. Ability to work with senior business stakeholders
4. Ability to work collaboratively with a cross-functional senior team
5. Strong understanding of Agile development and ability to drive development in an agile manner.
6. Strong understanding of devops