Managing Director at Options Executive Search Private Limited
Views:840 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Technology - BFSI (15-20 yrs)
Head - Technology
Job Description :
- Here is an opportunity to join as the first employee of a Startup -backed by a Private Equity Firm, with over 25yrs of experience.
- Are you ready to explore uncharted waters with a company bring one of the last traditional industries into the world of technology?
We want YOU to :
- Be independently responsible for designing, architecting, and building a SCALEABLE MARKETPLACE PLATFORM that delivers upon the technology roadmap while meshing with the product roadmap.
- Lead all engineering activities through a team of Dev, QA, UI/UX Product Management and project managers.
- Work closely with the founding team to shape engineering culture, standards, and processes.
- Integrate with third-party providers via APIs in areas such as authentication, payment, AI/ML, etc.
- Implement very high engineering standards and bring consistency to the codebases, infrastructure, and processes.
- Build and grow a top-notch team ground up finding, recruiting, nurturing and coaching our engineering team members.
MUST HAVE Skills :
- Overall 15+ years of experience in various elements of full-stack software development Front End, Back End, web/mobile, Etc.
- Demonstrated experience of building technology architecture for a product, starting at the ground floor.
- Should have acted in a leadership role and managed a team of at least 20-25 technical resources.
- Innate understanding of native cloud applications and commitment to reusing cloud services rather than building bespoke components.
- At least 2+ years of working experience with the MICROSOFT AZURE cloud platform and understanding of the Microsoft ecosystem.
- 5+ years of technology leadership experience and deep understanding of cloud computing, in areas such as SaaS and cloud application design.
- 3+ years international experience.
- Exposure to IaaS or PaaS would be helpful as the envisaged product would integrate with and offer APIs to third parties.
- Experience as the development lead for an operating SaaS platform most highly valued, especially in scenarios where performance management, load management and other challenges were incumbent.
- Experience in building applications with strict security, performance and reliability requirements would be highly beneficial. Experience in domains that value security and privacy as regulatory r
- Experience with Azure based stacks - Microsoft Azure (MSA) Compute and Storage Services, MSA AKS, Service Fabric, Visual Studio, DevOps, MSA Analytics, MSA SQL DB, MSA Logic Apps, MSA API Management, MSA Message Broking / enterprise service bus, MSA Active Directory, MSA Resource Manager for deployment management etc.
- Technically adept in multiple areas, including - .NET / C#, Java, Python, MSA Powershell, JSON, Angular JS, Node.js, etc.