Lead - Talent Specialist at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:426 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Technology - Banking/Fintech Industry (10-16 yrs)
Note- Candidates must be from Banking/Fintech Industry
- Responsible for the entire IT environment for the organisation.
- Key role is more of systems integration: making sure the various systems operate together and ensure it meets the technology need.
- Optimising and managing the technology network in a manner it delivers high efficiency with sufficient resilience and yet managing costs effectively.
- Develop and maintain overall framework of IT policies, standards and strategies that will empower business and people to deliver on their commitments to the strategy and budgets.
- Will have a pivotal role in supporting the business departments and meeting their needs in a time bound manner.
- Ensure efficiency in process / operations across the organisation.
- Identify security threats, formulate strategies and methods to mitigate the threats.
- Developing long term plans to sustain and support the business, anticipating the future trends.
- Ensure total quality management through processes and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Desired skills and experiences:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in IT field in banking / financial sector.
- Experience in development of software solutions and system integrations.
- Exposure to Core Banking Solutions, Mobile Digital banking, networking, server administration
- Strong project management skills and management of development, maintenance, and support teams.
- Up to date with the current (and future) levels of IT security, threats, vulnerabilities that could impact the digital and financial assets responsibilities.
- Responsible for the entire IT environment of the organization
- B.Tech/M. Tech/MCA/MBA degree with a passion working in a Start-Up environment.
The role is based out of Chennai, and the individual will report into the Managing Director.