Assistant Manager at Upman Placements
Views:2045 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Head - Technical Services - Plant (8-15 yrs)
Process monitoring & Process optimization
1. Daily monitoring of the process parameters; Identify problem areas
2. Optimization of the process parameters; Improve process efficiency / productivity
Plant performance reports - Preparation of plant performance reports ; Summarise the performance of the plant over a specified period say a month which covers highlights, plant efficiency, constraint areas, learnings, plant audit results, FAR recommendation implementation status etc.
- Failure analysis & trouble shooting
1. Trouble shooting 1. identify root cause of problems / failures to prevent recurrence in future
2. Failure analysis : root cause analysis & identify preventive actions
3. Preparation of failure analysis reports
Management of plant change - Preparation of MPC proposals; Improve process efficiency namely productivity, reliability, uptime and material usage
2. Feasibility study
3. Basic / detail engineering
4. Conduct HAZOP study 2. Ensure new schemes / procedures are safe.
5. Track the proposal through complete cycle
6. Evaluation of benefit post implementation
Annual budget :
1. Set specific consumption norms 1. Set efficiency target to ensure continuous improvement.
Process audits - Periodic audits of (a) equipment, (b) procedures
- Ensure healthiness of equipment & correctness of procedures
Debottlenecking studies - Identify bottlenecks ; Remove bottlenecks in an effective way to improve process efficiency, productivity & operability
2. Identify ways of removing bottlenecks & feasibility studies
3. Preparation of debotlenecking proposals.
4. Carry-out cost-benefit analysis
5. Correspondence with process licensor / vendor
6. Benefit evaluation post implementation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.