Talent Acquisition at Tyche Jobs
Views:207 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Technical Maintenance - Extrusion Plant (13-22 yrs)
Designation: Head Maintenance
Location: Delhi NCR
Qualification: B.Tech (Mechanical OR Electrical)
Years of Exp. : 13 +
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables :
- Heading the maintenance processes to optimize production activities (equipment availability & energy efficiency) and implementing effective preventive & predictive maintenance systems.
- Deploying various methodologies to minimize escalations, enhance productivity, reduce man days, low production cost, raw materials & energy consumption, realize operational efficiencies, and control variability & cost.
- Skilled in promoting & implementing TPM, CFT, Quality Circle, TPS, 5S, 3M, 3G, Kaizen activities, erection/ commissioning.
- Conducting internal audits and ensuring compliance with ISO 9000: 2000 & ISO 14000 standards
- Supervising the preparation of MIS and various other reports to apprise top management of the routine engineering operations and assist in critical decision-making.
- Manage maintenance expenses budgeting for routine activities, equipment reconditioning/ upgradation projects, and low-cost automation integration.
Personality Traits :
- Technical skills, Project management skills, Organisational and efficiency, Leadership and Interpersonal skills, Problem-solving skills, an eye for quality, and good communication skills.
Functional Competencies / Skills critical for the job :
- Executing strategies and developing results
- Leading and motivating employees to perform remarkably
- Managing, developing, and retaining key talents
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.