Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:1451 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Head - Taxation - Steel/Infrastructure - CA (15-20 yrs)
- Head of Direct & Indirect Taxation
- Extraction of data from point of sale software and review GST applicability on various components.
- Reconciling POS data with ERP data for GST calculation accuracy
- Eliminate debtors/invoice reversals for the purpose of GST calculations.
- Review & utilisation of GST input credit available
- Preparing projections for GST amount payable and coordinating approvals and ensuring timely payment.
- Review of TDS deductions from various payments
- Ensuring timely deposit of TDS under correct heads
- Ensuring timely issuance of TDS certificates,
- Reconciliation of 26AS
- Coordination with AOP team for business projections for advance tax calculation.
- Finalising calculations and ensuring timely deposit of Advance tax before due dates
- Review of preparation and timely filing of monthly, quarterly and annual filing of tax returns
- Preparing data for responses to notices from tax authorities
- Responsible for understanding the operational issues and providing the solution to functional teams
- Supporting in timely completion of internal audit as per internal audit calendar & Monitoring of timelines & action plan for compliance with audit observations
- Preparing quarterly Debtors walk through reconciling with Deferred Revenue and Revenue recognised
- To coordinate with Statutory Auditors and provide timely resolution to their queries
- Knowledge of Customs and Imports / Exports
- CA with experience in Taxation matters
Desired Candidate Profile
- Well versed with working on ERP
- Good Excel Skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.