Managing Director at Impact HR Services
Views:608 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Taxation - eCommerce - CA (6-12 yrs)
Our client is large leading professionally managed organisation leaders Digital Technology space .Our clients offer excellent salary/perks/variables as per industry norms & commensurate with experience.
Looking for HEAD TAXATION. ( DIRECT AND INDIRECT), Location BANGALORE.
QUALIFICATION - CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT (CA)
Working in good reputed Ecommerce / startup in the digital technology space /Insurance organsations.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Computing TDS liability on monthly basis, Filing of TDS Return, correction statements, Issuing/ Verifying TDS certificates to Vendors on Quarterly basis and to the employees at year end, verifying/ applying for lower deduction certificate,
- Verification and implementation of TDS rates including foreign payments
- Preparation of Transfer Pricing Study report, Transfer reporting in Form 3CEB
- Computation of Income Tax Liability, Preparation of Form 3CD & filing Income Tax return etc.
- Liaison & preparation of appeal documents with Tax Departments on various Income Tax related issues/cases. Attending hearings wherever required.
- Handling Tax assessments
- Handling all tax related matters for various audits including Stat, Internal & ICOFR
- Undertaking research as per business scenario requirements, tax planning and advisory
- Advise to internal stakeholders for any matter related to direct taxes
- Overall idea of indirect tax including erstwhile indirect tax (VAT, Service tax, etc)
- Expert knowledge of GST with working experience in insurance sector
- Preparation of GST liability and filing of all GST Returns, including GSTR 1, GSTR 3B and Annual Return.
- Preparation and review of Input credit registers
- Compliance of all GST regulations including cross charge, registration compliance of different states offices
- Conducting monthly GSTR 2A reconciliation
- GST Audit
- Monitoring GST credit, identifying and highlighting loss of any credit
- Verifying and vouching documents/invoices/ vouchers in accordance with GST law
- Drafting replies and handling notices, etc from Indirect tax authorities
- Research and understanding ability of legal aspects of taxation laws
- Advise to internal stakeholders for any matter related to Indirect taxes.
- Understanding of detailed Trial Balance, General Ledgers and Financial Statements of Insurance Companies including Ind AS Financials
- Review & reconciliation of all tax records with financial statements, ledgers
- Coordination with various stakeholders for timely collection of data & reporting
- Foreign payment documentation and compliance including withholding taxes
- Coordination with IT for development of systems for automation of various reports and data
- Handling of group transactions, related party transactions and to ensure Arm's length pricing
- Review of Agreements from Finance point of view and to ensure all taxation compliance in the proposed agreements for procurement of goods and services as well as revenue agreements for offering services.
Skills Required :
- CA with minimum post qualification experience of 6 years
- Insurance industry /Ecommerce /Startup in the digital space experience
- Expert knowledge of GST, direct tax laws, Finance & Accounts
- Team handling experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ERP systems
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under stringent deadlines.