Senior Consultant at Vahura
Views:516 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Head - Taxation (10-20 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and build water-tight tax compliance for all the existing and new initiatives (transactions / financial product / structure / geography) at the group level from a taxation perspective
- Review tax accounting and lead the formulation and implementation of the taxation plan of the 20+ entities in the group
- Lead monthly/quarterly/annual closures from a taxation perspective.
- Independently handle statutory and tax auditors for completion of quarterly and annual closings
- Independently handle departmental audits, litigation and assessment and appellate proceedings.
- Represent the firm in all taxation related proceedings. Handle all queries from Tax departments and collaborate with tax consultants to effectively conclude all proceedings.
- Acquire and demonstrate competence in relevant technical knowledge by keeping up to date on developments in the industry
The candidate should be well versed with IDT also.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.