Senior Consultant - Human Resource at Michael Page at Michael Page
Views:1590 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
Head - Talent Management - SaaS (10-20 yrs)
Looking for someone who has more than 10 Yrs of experience in Talent Management,
A suitable candidate would be with experience in Talent Management, Learning & Development, Consulting and Program management skills, Employee Engagement, Stakeholder Management.
Must have worked in Startup Environment and has worked from ground up. Good to have would be a prior experience working in SaaS based company & exposure to global environment.
- Establishes a performance management rhythm, including OKRs across levels, periodic performance assessments, 360-degree feedback, and succession planning.
- Lead initiatives such as competency frameworks, right spans and layers, and training that will enhance organizational capability.
- Manage a number of people initiatives and communicate the progress to stakeholders.
- Maintain a common global culture.
- Utilizes analytics to provide data-driven insights and recommendations to drive smarter decision-making.
- Engage managers and leaders to identify the development needs of their teams and individuals.
- Manage and deliver programs to develop internal talent.
- Develop engaging learning experiences with clear learning objectives.
- Transform talent initiatives into business success.
- Advocate for company talent among leaders.
- Develops career pathways for advancement within the organization.
- Guide people to develop individual development plans.
Note - Remote Work Model - Candidates from across India can Apply
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.