Consultant at Empert Consultants
Views:1314 Applications:383 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Head - Talent Management - IT Services (18-22 yrs)
Head - Talent Management
- The client is one of the leading IT services firm based in Bangalore with Global Operations.
- They are looking a seasoned HR professional to head their global Talent management function
- The preference is for someone from fulltime XLRI with a minimum of 18+ years of experience
- Head and implement the talent agenda for business
- Strategise, get buy in and implement TM solutions such as talent review, succession planning, individual development plan
- Manage and develop a cohort of key and potential leaders
- Own Talent strategy and Architecture- Run assessment centres, implement career tracks, own and drive mobility of high pot employees etc.
- Own performance management for the organization including process, enablement and outcomes
- Own and drive the change process including key cultural attributes
- Strong in conceptualisation and presentation, super sharp and persuasive (role involves CXO interaction)
- Drive the learning strategy for the org.
- Transform the learning culture
- Setting up processes, content creating support, looking at alternates in the market
- Manage operations of the Learning organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.