Associate Director - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:4885 Applications:1046 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:279
Head - Talent Management - Consumer Durable - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (7-12 yrs)
What is on offer:
- Excellent opportunity to be a part of a young global leadership team at a listed Indian MNC
- Opportunity to create Talent Management and Organization Development strategies
About our Client : Listed Indian Chemicals Conglomerate
Your responsibilities will include :
- Strategizing and Leading all people development interventions for the organization which will include selection, executive assessment, coaching, individual development planning, talent review, succession planning and executive development programs
- Leading the performance management process for the franchise with a focus on consistent implementation and capability building
- Supporting the development of high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing professional talent
- Driving the culture building exercise and play a critical role in strategizing Learning & Development interventions to strengthen the people capability.
- Ensure functional capability framework is implemented and proper tracking is done to map ROI for the functions
- Collaborate with the global leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating TM issues and solutions as appropriate
As a successful candidate you should have :
- 8-12 years of experience in talent management, L&D or OD roles and conversant with the practices
- 2008-2012 batch of MBA from pedigree institutions like XLRI, TISS, IIMs, NMIMS, SCMHRD, SP Jain, MDI, FMS, JBIMS etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills : able to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence, and confidence
- Has worked in a large scale set-up handling 5000+ people and worked with global stakeholders in the past
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.