Head - Talent Management - BFSI (7-14 yrs)
Head of Talent Management CoE - BFSI company -Mumbai - Pan India Role
Job Description :
- Execute the Talent Management strategy for the organization and keep the strategy updated in-line with the business strategy
- Contributing to design, implementation and management of programs to analyze evaluation feedback and implement changes/revisions to ensure people development activities are focused on business needs, corporate objectives
- Execute of HR activities related to Corporate HR functions (C&B, Recruitment, Policies & Procedures, etc.)
- Execute of projects related to PMS Cycle, Structuring of Comp & Ben, Management Development & Succession Planning & other policies.
- Create effective organization structure that aid BU's functions strategically.
- Create the Employee Value Proposition for the organization and integrate the same to various people's processes and practices to deliver a consistent employee experience.
- Build and drive the Employer Branding plan for the organization across among different stakeholders through online and offline channels
- Take care of core HR functions, such as talent management, employee engagement, performance management, implementation of policies and processes etc.
- Responsible for driving systemic organizational initiatives aligning with business needs and organization priorities.
- Initiate Employee Engagement Practices.
- Create & determine HRMIS & Budgets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.