Views:1150 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Head - Talent Management - BFS (8-15 yrs)
Role holder will be responsible to support deliverables through following responsibilities:
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process that results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent.
- Collect, analyze and maintain data gathered to inform targeted leadership development (e.g., succession planning).
- Ensure that organization-wide talent management initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness
- Act as an integral advisor and coach to senior leaders and HR team members on Talent strategy
- Serve as a consultant support to hiring managers so as to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies
- Work closely with the HR Ops manager to collect and coordinate aggregate data for talent pool and translate those data into insights through data analysis that drives deliberate action plans at the appropriate levels
- Foster a great environment through reviewing HR policies and establishing right work culture for the organization
- Assist corporate HR team members, covering employee engagement, performance management, organizational design, talent management, policy and process review
- Manage the maintenance and governance of the performance management policy, including refining the company balance score card, timely performance review completion and education.
- Oversee execution through performance evaluation online module
Compensation & Benefits :
- Perform benchmark analyses of compensation and benefits and support in the C&B process
- Conceptualize, design and implement employee engagement strategies that results in the adequate impact on improving efficiencies and effectiveness
Employee Value Proposition:
- Create the Employee Value Proposition for the organization and integrate the same to various people's processes and practices to deliver a consistent employee experience
- Contributing to design, implementation and management of programs to analyze evaluation feedback and implement changes/revisions to ensure people development activities are focused on business needs, corporate objectives
- Build and drive the Employer Branding plan for the organization across among different stakeholders through online and offline channels
2 years Full Time MBA (HR) is mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.