Employer at KDPL
Views:1270 Applications:336 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Head - Talent Management - BFS (12-20 yrs)
Head Talent Management
- Strategizing and Leading all people development interventions for the organization which will include talent review, succession planning, coaching, individual development planning, and executive development programs
- Supporting the development of high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing professional talent
- Driving the culture building exercise and play a critical role in strategizing Learning & Development interventions to strengthen the people capability.
- Collaborate with the HRBPs and leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating TM issues and solutions as appropriate
As a successful candidate you should have :
- 12-20 years of experience in talent management roles with exposure to and demonstrated competence in other functional areas
- In depth experience of Talent management and Organization development practices. Certifications in Talent Management /OD will be an added advantage
- Strong leadership management skills, i.e., comfortable with working with teams under uncertainty, ambiguity and constant change, yet able to set priorities and deliver to commitments
- Excellent interpersonal skills : able to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence, and confidence"
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.