Consultant at Michael Page
Views:595 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Head - Talent Acquisition - Shared Services - IIM/XLRI/SCMHRD/TISS (12-18 yrs)
As a leader in Talent Acquisition - Tech, you will be responsible for:
- Driving the talent agenda for tech hiring, lead the hiring strategy for the organization to attract high caliber talent and help them become an employer of choice for prospective candidates
- Be a strategic talent partner to the business and play a key role in manpower planning and org design in line with the organization's India's long term business objectives
- Work with the business leaders to formulate and implement a talent acquisition strategy responsible for high volume of hiring in Tech Function
- Work very closely with the leadership team to understand the requirements well along with sharing market insights focused on improving quality and TAT
- Streamlining internal processes and building strategies to ensure smooth implementation of plans.
- Be innovative and experiment with ideas to create a framework that ensures scalability of the model, along with best practices'
Successful candidate :
- Candidate should ideally have at least 12 years of prior experience in Talent Acquisition with experience hiring volumes in tech
- MBA from a premium tier I institute (preferred) - TISS, XLRI, SCMHRD, MDI, IIM
- Must have a strategic and analytical mindset with an ability to drive change management
- Should have excellent communication, should be able to hold relevant and intellectually stimulating conversations with the leadership
- Should have strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Should have handled team size of at least 2-3 members
What's on offer:
A chance to be a part of the growth story of a Global Tech giant
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.