Director at Vanguard Human Resources
Views:813 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Head - Talent Acquisition - Non IT Domain (12-15 yrs)
Head Talent Acquisition NON- IT
- Cultivating a culture of excellence and developing clear objectives for talent acquisition.
- Ensuring that talent acquisition projects fall in line with organizational objectives.
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budgets & forecasting future hiring needs based on our business growth strategies
- Overseeing sourcing, hiring, and employee acquisition processes & ensure how we attract and on board quality talent.
- Building strong talent pipelines to satisfy our current as well as future hiring needs
- Lead and monitor all sourcing strategies
- Plan & implement online employer branding activities on platforms like the company website, Glass door, LinkedIn, job boards, HR software portal, etc. and offline employer branding activities by managing external partnerships with campuses, HR forums & participating in job fairs, etc.
- Plan and implement a strong process to ensure delight in candidate experience (including application, interviews, and communication)
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Create robust systems and processes to monitor the team performance & measure key recruitment metrics, like a source of hire and time-to-hire
- Identify, evaluate, and implant the right on-line talent acquisition tool, including ATS and candidate assessment tools.
- Manage, train, and evaluate a team of recruiters
Requirements and Skills :
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Head / Lead
- Ability to develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with candidates as well as with internal teams and external partners
- Demonstrable experience managing full cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- Good team-management abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners, and candidates)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.