Founder & CEO at Telamon HR Solutions
Views:1014 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Head - Talent Acquisition - Manufacturing/Oil & Gas Firm (12-15 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
The Head - Talent Acquisition will play a pivotal role in leading and driving the recruitment and selection strategy of the company. This includes strengthening the talent pipeline through a combination of external and internal staffing initiatives. As the Head TA, you will leverage our company as an 'Employer of Choice' to attract top talent in the industry, including young university graduates, global technical experts, and techno-commercial O&G leaders. You will focus on ensuring a diverse talent pool as we source and onboard talent. Additionally, you will be responsible for establishing a strong employee value proposition through a robust social media presence and a fully digitized talent acquisition process.
Candidate Qualifications :
As the ideal candidate, you should possess:
- A postgraduate degree from a premium institute
- A transformational outlook with strong business acumen
- Proven capabilities in delivering results
- Technological savvy and familiarity with global best practices
- Experience in co-partnering with the business to drive superior performance
- Bright, energetic, commercially minded, innovative, and talented professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit are encouraged to apply.
Required Skills :
- Talent Acquisition
- Recruitment Strategy
- Employee Value Proposition
What you will get :
- As a member of our dynamic team, you will enjoy:
- Best-in-class global rewards and remuneration
- A fully empowered role with best-in-class rewards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.