Associate Director - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:1637 Applications:412 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Head - Talent Acquisition - Manufacturing Firm (10-15 yrs)
Looking to hire a Head of Talent Acquisition with minimum 10 Years of experience in Leadership, Campus Recruitment, Employer Branding with Manufacturing background.
Proven experience supporting the recruitment of/managing hard-to-fill, technical, or niche jobs required
Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you are a recruitment professional and have attempted or thought of your own venture, we think you are likely to fit the role! Sourcing and hiring experience in complex situations will be an added benefit.
Key Tasks :
- Drive hiring strategies by proactively consulting on industry, market, and business unit specific factors
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs
- Counsel hiring leaders on innovative recruiting practices and effective talent planning decisions as their day-to-day TA subject matter expert
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting search firms, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, social media platforms, providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with BU heads and hiring managers, interviewing applicants on consistent and aligned set of qualifications
Team - 1
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.