Senior Manager at Penrose Inc
Views:563 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Head - Talent Acquisition - IT/ITeS (8-12 yrs)
- In charge of end to end hiring, APAC region (Korea,China, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines & Japan)
- Devise a strategy for hiring- volume, lateral, and leadership.
- Interacting with the Hiring Managers to understand the requirement and source of best professionals in stipulated SLA for various analytics requirements within the vertical.
- Reviewing strategies with the managers on a regular basis in terms of hiring and business projections.
- Identify talent pool and market availability and build a strong mechanism to support business requirements
- Establish a scalable network and strong selection process ensuring the right talent is getting into the organization
- Devise an appropriate channel mix to ensure a market competitive cost per hire
- Identify & monitor measures across processes. Develops measures / shapes new processes to improve performance.
- Design metrics to measure and improve recruitment efficiency.
- Guide the team around key priorities and goals.
- Create a clear offer management process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptance/turn downs.
- End to end operations of HR recruitment
- Should have minimum 08years of experience in handling recruitment from a large IT services company and last 5 years in APAC recruitment
- Should have good experience in lateral hiring, volume hiring with excellent communication, and stakeholder management skills.
- Should be energetic & out of the box thinker.
- Should be a post-graduate from a reputed university.
Experience: 08 to 12 years