Senior Account Manager at Etaash Consultants
Views:2692 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Head - Talent Acquisition - IT (18-25 yrs)
- Identifying your organisation's needs and working to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance
- Developing, managing and maintaining a highly-skilled team to assist with talent development
- Understanding workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with the resourcing team to feed into recruitment timelines
- Communicating with external sources, i.e. peer organisations to acknowledge any trends in recruitment and markets which could impact upon the business
- Anticipating the organisations future and working with senior executives to advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the company's success
- Developing and retaining a diverse talent acquisition team
- Applying strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business
- Partnering with the broader talent acquisition team for shared use of tools and resources
- Managing and delivering reports and data when required
- Establish and implement a robust performance management and reward and recognition system with sharp goal sheets and competency maps to facilitate and maintain a high performance culture.
- Manage, coach and mentor HR team to effectively execute HR strategy and plan.
- Create and implement HR policies and procedures