Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:1267 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Head - Talent Acquisition - IT (13-18 yrs)
This role is for an IT Company (MNC)
Talent Acquisition Head is accountable for the company's talent acquisition strategies to meet the current and future talent needs of the business, managing and enhancing the current programs, tools and systems to attract the desired talent, partner with internal teams to develop employer brand programs, and build a strong, global recruiting team to deliver on our hiring needs.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes :
- Lead the Talent Acquisition function for India, Middle East and APAC ensuring we have the right staffing resources that tap into targeted universities, companies, regions, and technical communities.
- Develop best-in-class talent acquisition strategies, methods, referrals, direct sourcing, and social media strategy.
- Demonstrated success developing and managing recruiting capabilities in-house as well as strategically advancing vendor network partnerships.
- Establish a strong employment brand.
- Build strong, credible relationships with senior leaders, hiring managers, critical stakeholders and partners, operating as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert
- Deploy innovative sourcing and candidate engagement tactics including employee referrals
- Deploy customised assessment practices/tools for different department/Level
- Review and create a social media program to attract target hires
- Track and analyze recruiting metrics to measure ongoing quality of hires, process and tools and make improvements
Minimum Qualifications :
- Global Hiring
- Should understand International Hiring
- Proven ability to use data and metrics to provide effectiveness of the talent acquisition function
- High level of professionalism, personal integrity, and dependability.
- Ability to deliver results and take accountability
- Experience of deploying assessment tools for different departments/group.