CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1089 Applications:304 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Head - Talent Acquisition - Infra Projects (10-15 yrs)
TA Head- Infra Projects
Key Responsibilities :
- Design and implement best in class talent acquisition practices to ensure adequate talent pipeline in the Group.
- Own and deliver leadership hiring at Corporate for all businesses within the group
- Lead the manpower planning exercise
- Lead the campus recruitment program to bring best in class talent from campuses
- Lead the Onboarding and Induction function and ensure hired talent has a great experience in first 6 months through a structured connect program.
- Maintain, analyse and update metrics related to Talent Acquisition. Owner for TA Dashboard
- Implement and evangelise use of technology for superior stakeholder management
- Lead and develop talent within Talent Acquisition function
- Build relationship and maintain connect with business managers to ensure proper stakeholder expectations
- TA Audit of Business TA Operations to ensure accepted metrics are met
- Implement competency based interviewing to align with overall competency based organisation is developed
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews, and communication) in an ATS (applicant tracking system) environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.