Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:746 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Talent Acquisition - Hospital Chain (15-20 yrs)
We are looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition to design and implement recruiting strategies for our company.
Reporting to the Group Head HR, the Head of Talent Acquisition responsibilities include monitoring recruitment procedures, from sourcing to hiring, managing a team of recruiters, and identifying high-potential candidates. If you have previous experience in a senior recruiting position and know how to build a strong employer brand, we would like to meet you.
- Focus on recruitment and talent acquisition for positions focused.
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings to develop a network for potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Lead all sourcing strategies
- Manage our external partnerships with job boards and HR software vendors
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews, and communication)
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Manage, train, and evaluate our team of recruiters
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company
- Conduct analysis and measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire, to report to appropriate managers/audience
- Have in depth understanding of the company & its policies to pitch correctly to candidates
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management or relevant field
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners, and candidates)
- 15+ years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Lead or similar role
- Experience managing full cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g., social networks)
- Able to use data to make informed decisions
- Direct people management required
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Familiarity with various Job Portals in India
- Ability to work independently
- Have experience working with diverse employment types, locations and a global workforce preferred
- Work experience in the Healthcare industry highly preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.