Recruitment Specialist at Adecco India
Views:1551 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Head - Talent Acquisition - Healthcare (10-25 yrs)
Head - Talent Acquisition
Job Description : Its an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing industry leader in a HR Head role and drive the agenda to manage high caliber talent and drive organization growth.
- Our client is a reputed Life Sciences/Pharma company with strong track record of success and backed by marquee investors.
- They are looking for a young HR professional to manage the team spread across multiple cities and drive HR agenda managing high caliber talent.
- Reporting in CXO, you will manage a team of HR professionals across cities and responsible to implement HR policies.
- You be be responsible to manage end to end HR including HR Operations, talent acquisition, employee engagement, L&D, HRIS etc.
- You will also develop and drive and organization culture that fosters collaboration and innovation.
- You will also work closely with the business to run innovative programs for organization/employee engagement.
- At least 10+years' experience post MBA as a human-resources professional with minimum 5+years' in a team leading role.
- HR professionals from the services industry, specifically from the healthcare services industry would be preferred.
Job Offer: It's an excellent opportunity to work with the new age organization with strong pedigree in an leadership role driving change across the industry.