Director at Athos Consulting
Views:3688 Applications:589 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Head - Talent Acquisition - eCommerce (10-14 yrs)
Senior / Head Talent Acquisition Ecommerce
Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Be able to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to 'profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation' rather than sell a role.
- Possess strong ability to screen interview candidates within the framework of the position specifications and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Communicate effectively with the hiring manager and interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Provide a great candidate experience and act as a candidate advocate.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverable, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
Basic Qualifications :
- Minimum 10+ years of progressive full-lifecycle recruiting experience within an international corporate dynamic and search firm environments.
- Working knowledge of Social media recruiting and should be updated with current market trends.
- Ability to source tech talents, with prior experience to hire talents for SDE, SDM and TPMs and senior leadership roles.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Relentless client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Must have experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.