CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:325 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Head - Talent Acquisition - Cement Business (5-10 yrs)
- Defining and evolving talent acquisition strategies. Impactful talent acquisition strategies are ever-evolving and align with an organization's shifting business needs. Examples of evolving priorities include expanding geographically, launching new product offerings, transitioning to remote or hybrid work, and aligning resources during mergers and acquisitions.
- Sourcing and attracting qualified talent. An effective talent acquisition manager has in-depth knowledge of which channels drive the most qualified candidates and return on investment for specific roles. Common channels include the company careers page, job boards, social media, work marketplaces, and more.
- Building a strong employer brand. An employer brand is a company's reputation from a candidate perspective. Often working in partnership with marketing, talent acquisition managers identify ways to strengthen the employer brand and excite top talent about joining the team. Aspects of an organization's employer brand include the company careers page, team member testimonials, corporate social responsibility actions, social media content, and worker review websites.
- Interviewing and assessing potential candidates. Once candidates apply to open roles, a talent acquisition manager is responsible for initial interviews and administering assessments to ensure individuals are qualified to move forward with the process. Assessments can include tests to gauge a candidate's hard skills for a specific role, as well as soft skills to evaluate how an individual might work with other team members.
- Improving the candidate experience. In today's competitive job market, candidates won't hesitate to abandon a hiring process if it's disorganized or time-consuming. Continuously identifying ways to improve the candidate experience can help talent acquisition managers ensure they don't lose top candidates to competing job offers. Some ways to do this include automating certain hiring steps and improving candidate communication throughout the process.
- Identifying and implementing talent acquisition technology. The latest technology can make the hiring process more efficient, reducing costs and time spent on talent acquisition as a result. Examples of talent acquisition technology include applicant tracking systems (ATS), talent assessment tools, video interview software, and candidate marketing platforms.
- Overseeing talent acquisition and recruitment teams. At larger organizations, the talent acquisition department consists of several team members in addition to the talent acquisition manager. A skilled manager has experience overseeing talent acquisition specialists, recruiters, and others to ensure the team achieves overall goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.