Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:999 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Head/SVP/EVP - Digital Transformation - IT (14-18 yrs)
Head - SVP/EVP - Digital
Job Description :
- Masters from a tier I/II institute / Engineering + MBA from tier-I/II Institute
- 14-15 years of experience; specifically experience of digital transformation in financial services will be an added
- Lead the Data driven initiative of the organization
- Help us forge alliances with the fast growing E Commerce players
- Implement Best in class Digital processes and technologies
- Create long term vision for Digital across all channels
- Own and develop Digital products innovating on market leading functionalities
- Identify, pilot and implement newer technologies
- Target over 90% contactless sales and service
- Create Online journeys to improve user experience and maximize Real-time decisions
- Establish The Company as a leader in adoption of Digital Technologies
- Demonstrate thought leadership in Digital
- Project manage major digital projects and ensure relationships with external stakeholders
- Keep on top of new and innovative ways to conduct business digitally experimenting with ways to improve in line with changing digital trends and audience preferences.
- Appoint suppliers of digital services and oversee relationships with them, ensuring they provide a high-quality service and value for money.
- Design products with usability, user interface and experience design considerations
- Implement new technologies to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure personal and team growth in both knowledge and skills
- Evangelize a digital way of thinking inside and outside the organization