Head/SVP - Brand Development - Consulting/Conglomerate/FMCG/Retail (16-20 yrs)
Brand Development Head-SVP-Consulting/Conglomerate/FMCG/Retail
- Our client is a leading conglomerate having diversified business
- Brand Development from scratch either in B2B or B2C, someone who is close to basics of Brand Building.
- Conceptually and technically good, someone who understand the landscape of marketing at large.
- Understand the larger business vision and create brand strategy, brand and marketing solutions/ plans that enable delivery of the larger strategic vision.
- Provide overall support to the project through best in-class marketing processes and partners to raise the standards of marketing excellence in the business/ group.
- Identify clear spaces to deliver new age brand and marketing solutions, introduce marketing best practices, in line with the larger business vision/ plans, enabling the business to grow market/ share and charge a premium.