Senior Consultant - Talent Sourcing at Ad Astra Consultants
Views:809 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Head - Support Services/Service Delivery - IT (20-25 yrs)
- Would be responsible for support services across global customers of organization.
- Drive end to end Delivery of Services to all customers planning phase to BAU Operations Review and monitor delivery performance metrics
- Ensure Service Levels are always met CSAT - Achieve highest level of customer satisfaction
- Manage customer expectations and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Drive Account Growth as per the yearly target (Delivery led Sales)
- Employee Satisfaction Talent Development / Coaching/ Team Management & Leadership / Resource planning Vendor Management Governance.
- RAG and Reporting - Publish delivery performance and metrics (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Lead and manage delivery teams to review incidents, problems, and operational issues.
- Strategic Initiatives and Cross-team Collaboration.
- Account P&L - Protect projected revenue, drive GP improvement and billing as per the guidelines without leakages
- Zero Escalation 1) Ensures success of the delivery organization. 2) Manage conflicts, Drive the teams to remediate the problems and ensure the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently. 3) Address all escalations with direct supervision and stakeholder management
- Transition / Transformation Management Process Consultancy and Improvement
- Project Initiation, Project Planning & Project Execution Participates in negotiating Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) for the service
- Involve in preparing SOW, Project Plan, participating in proposals, Scoping, Project Estimations, Resource Loading, Risk Management, Task delegation, Schedules, tracking status, Project cost/Effort tracker.
- Handling Change request in Project Management Conducting instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts. Maintain Project documentation and course folders, SLA and PMS.
- Budgeting, Planning and execution of time framed activities. Provide platforms and activities that enhance the last mile learning process.
Qualification & Experience:
- Should be Engineering Graduate with 20+ years' experience in managing technology teams with at least 10 plus years in Insurance. Experience in handling Infrastructure organizations would be an advantage.
- Relationship Management - must have excellent experience /ability to build, nurture and maintain positive relationships with key business partners in India (both internal and external).
- People Management - given the scale of the people organization in India, the individual should have demonstrable experience in the management, organization and development of large teams.
- Leadership - significant experience in leading change and implementing strategic plans. Must be seen as a leader to both in the IT community and to the business.
- Financial Management - should be skilled in financial planning, budgeting, cost allocation and reporting. Experienced in developing and presenting business value cases.
- Project Management - consistent record of delivery and management of sizeable projects. Proficient in implementing project oversight, controls and business partner structures.
- Matrix management - should have significant experience in a matrixed environment and skilled in navigating a matrixed global environment.
- Vendor Management - experience in vendor management. Experience in implementing and/or establishing outsourced agreements/centres would be highly advantageous
- High level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Strong eye for business with outstanding analytical and technical skills, and willingness to challenge status quo.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize matters effectively along with outstanding interpersonal skills, effective management of different cultures
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.