Head - Supply Chain - Retail Sector (10-15 yrs)
Industry - Retail
Category - Operations
Skills - Supply Chain, Import, Export
Job Type - Permanent
- Manage the end-to-end supply chain function for a high-end retail organization
- Lead a large team to ensure the effective execution of supply chain strategies
Our client is a market leader in the high-end retail sector. A multi-national with a reputation for innovation and product excellence, the client has a strong presence in India and has been a market leader here for many years.
Reporting in to the VP - Sales and Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Procurement planning from a medium and long term perspective
- Ensuring smooth import and export clearance operations
- Managing multiple warehouses across the country
- Planning and executing forward as well as reverse distribution logistics
- Managing relationships with vendors to ensure quality and timely performance
- Securing a robust reporting structure through the existing MIS
- Managing a large team, with responsibility for their performance, learning, growth, and development
To apply successfully for this position, you will:
- Have at least 12 years of experience managing end-to-end supply chain functions
- Strong knowledge of and experience with import and export clearances
- Have prior team management experience
- Bring an analytical mindset, and strong interpersonal skills to the table
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to work closely with senior stakeholders at a leading multinational.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.