Head - Service Quality at Unnati
Views:999 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Head - Supply Chain & Production - F&B Startup (10-12 yrs)
Head - Supply Chain & Production - Disruptive F&B Startup
Are you an energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with exceptional leadership and communication skills, then read on :
- Our client is a food startup that is serving the traditional Indian snack with a modern twist. The startup is driven by young blood entrepreneurs who realized the absence of hygienic street food in India.
- They re-innovated their favorite snack by reducing the fat and calorie content and inducing diverse flavors. Starting from a tiny kitchen and a QSR joint the startup now has its retail outlets in Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Pune. They have business tie-ups with MNCs like PVR, CCD, and INOX and have secured a place in the frozen food section with a top e-commerce site.
- The founders are a wife-husband duo with backgrounds in sales & marketing and biotechnology. They have put their heart and soul in the company and have turned it into a multimillion brand.
- As Head Supply Chain and Production, you will provide leadership for all production planning, management activities, purchasing, warehouse, logistics and shipping activities with an effort to control costs while also improving efficiency and accuracy in the management of inventory.
- The successful candidate will be a values-driven, results focused leader capable of successfully managing a small team and working with employees at all levels of the organization.
What you will do :
- Planning and building entire Supply Chain and Production Planning roadmap for Pan India operations
- Responsible for all Strategic Sourcing, Procurement, Contracts and Supply Chain operation.
- Supervising staff including training, setting expectations and holding team member accountable, including progressive discipline
- Selecting, developing and assessing of staff
- Developing and communicating material management policies, procedures, and internal controls
- Planning, organizing, directing, managing and evaluating the material management activities
- Ensuring that all transactions are kept current, recorded accurately, and processed efficiently.
- Ensuring that all transactions are representative of the reality of the business and that any estimates are made with consistently applied, business-reasonable rationale.
- Directing the activities of all functions involved in the Production, planning, warehousing and control of materials from the receipt of forecasting replenishment needs to the delivery of the finished product into finished goods inventory and delivery of products to customer(s)
- Managing inventory and establishes controls to ensure Avinger is operating at the highest level of performance based on key performance metrics and minimized supply chain risk.
- Developing strategies, policies, procedures, and overall team to optimize value of the entire function in creating a world class materials management group
- Leading and coaching others in maintaining excellence on CGMP, quality control, and safety.
- Developing and continuously improving supplier programs.
- Participating in existing and new product planning processes to assure timely acquisition of materials to support product launches.
- Participating in the design and implementation of new ERP system and optimize its use.
- Leading negotiation efforts for major contracts.
- Developing and managing departmental budgets accordingly.
- Establishing annual goals and objectives, (including stretch targets) in coordination with corporate objectives, and managing performance to ensure attainment.
- Overseeing production planning and management activities within the organization.
- Developing production plan, budget and timelines according to production specifications.
- Determining production requirements based on plant capacity and production specifications.
- Planning work flow and schedules for production departments.
- Monitoring production status and ensure timely delivery.
- Identifying delays and accordingly adjust schedules to meet deadlines.
- Assisting in production risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Notifying customers on any delays and outages.
- Providing excellent customer service and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Evaluating current production processes and recommend improvements.
- Assisting in new product development and enhancements.
- Conducting daily meetings to keep track of production schedules.
- Ensuring that finished products meet quality standards and customer specifications.
- Determining equipment, materials and manpower required to complete production.
- Resolving production issues and escalate unresolved issues to management promptly.
- Assisting in employee hiring, training, performance evaluation, and retention and termination activities.
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Minimum of 10 +years- experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Possess excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Possess successful leadership experience, including skills in coaching and training
- Ability to effectively delegate tasks and manage priorities
- Able to manage time effectively to ensure the timely and accurate completion of assigned projects
Team Management :
- New Vendor Development and Vendor Management
- Strategic Planning and Forecasting
- Negotiation and Cost Reduction
- Global Sourcing and Procurement
- Budgeting and Project Planning
- Inventory Management and Material Planning
Experience : 10 to 15 years