Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:384 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Supply Chain Management - Steel Mill (20-25 yrs)
Job Title Head : Supply Chain Management
Department : Supply Chain Management
Reporting : CEO
Reported : SCM Manager, Executives and Logistics Team
Academic Qualifications : B.E. Mech/Elect/Met
Experience : 20-25 years in Steel Mills
Age : Below 50 years
Desired Qualities :
1. Working experience must in integrated / medium / mini steel plants.
2. Sound knowledge of Industrial Equipment of Steel Industry and related consumables.
3. Well conversant with technical specifications on all consumables for Steel Melt Shop via induction-AOD-CCM route and hot rolling mills for long and wire products.
4. Sound knowledge of Banking Terms in relations to the payment to be made to the Vendors / Suppliers.
5. Strategic Procurement Planning.
6. Should have worked in similar position for 8 - 10 Years.
7. Excellent Negotiator.
8. Excellent Communicator.
9. Excellent analytical skills
10. Composed behaviour and ready to work under pressures
11. Coaching and Mentoring of Team Members.
12. Trouble shooter in case of any emergency requirements.
13. Conversant of Procurement Module of SAP.
1. Head - Supply Chain Management shall establish monthly, Quarterly and Annual consumption pattern of the group Companies of the Spares, Consumable and Bulk Materials to ensure, that the right materials reaches to right Plant, to ensure continued production and productivity of the group companies. Responsible for complete procure to deliver cycle on door delivery basis.
2. Appraise management with global bench mark purchase prices of spares and consumables and variance w.r.t. this with group purchase prices on a quarterly basis.
3. Tabulate and present management cost of rejection/increase in production costs due to inferior supplies
4. Adopt concept of Just in Time (JIT) to avoid plant stoppages and escalated inventories
5. Vendors / Suppliers performance assessment and review on quarterly basis.
6. Cost and inventory control in respect of Spares, Consumable, inter-company transfers and Bulk Materials.
7. Reviewing and planning to procure CRITICAL and INSURANCE items.
8. Mentoring, Coaching and developing a team of competent personnel.
9. Ensuring inventory of Critical Spares and consumables on the basis of established consumption pattern for uninterrupted plant operations and avoid inter-company transfers
10. Supervision and coordination of entire Procurement Team with desired Work Ethics.
11. Ensure planned and agreed - Cycle Times- for procurements in respect of local purchase, Import Purchase for Spares & Consumables and Bulk Materials are adhered to.
12. To ensure compliance of company's policies in respect of Procurement.
13. To look for - SYNERGY-, wherever possible in respect of procurement of goods and services for Group Companies.
14. Make regular visits to plant to understand requirement and compliance of supplies w.r.t quality, quantity and cost.
15. Any other assignment delegated by the Management.