Head - Supply Chain Management - Manufacturing Plant (15-20 yrs)
- Contribute to the development of organization's overall supply & logistics strategy
- Prepare and Present Production plan in S&OP meeting for respective plant and seek key decisions
- Monitor and control premium freight, inventory and inventory variance.
- Monitor quality improvement by implementation of supply chain processes
- Monitor vendor supply times and demand scalability in order to ensure smooth and delay free functioning of manufacturing including availability of variants
- Plan and monitor cost reduction target, control inventory to keep them within specific limits
- Responsible for Financial budgets, Indirect procurement and so on.