Consultant at ProEdge
Views:723 Applications:395 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:146
Head - Supply Chain Management - Infrastructure Domain - Automation Technology (15-20 yrs)
1. To plan, implement & develop overall strategy for the supply chain operations of the company.
2. To drive the attainment of company performance, profitability and efficiency in regard to all purchasing, including packaging, logistics, capex items, inventory management, imp-ex documentation.
3. To maximize the efficiency and cost optimization in the supply chain, and improve accuracy and results through collaborative approach with vendors/suppliers.
4. To support all manufacturing and project sites through prompt, efficient and cost effective procurement of the right quality products.
5. To implement best practices in regard to technology, inventory and demand management, and compliance management within the company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.