Head - Supply Chain Management - FMCG (14-21 yrs)
Head - Supply Chain Management
- The role creates and develops the supply chain strategy based on the overall organization goals, business goals & strategy and ensures that the organization is ready to meet the future demands of the business and challenges posed by internal and external factors related to the food costs, availability and developments in the consumer demands
- Develops & executes the medium- & long-term strategy for the function in order to envision any impact of the market conditions w.r.t. consumers, supply and demand situation, inflation as well as cost arbitrage situations and any other environmental factors in order to maintain supply for the organization.
- The role is responsible for ensuring that Cost is delivered as per the budget and the plan developed during the beginning of the year and that contingency plans are built in for dealing with any unforeseen events externally
- Manages the Inventory control and ensures that there are no loss of stocks / assets, and delivery of requirements at every point/restaurant in order to make sure that customer service is not disrupted at any of these supply points / restaurants
- Ensures delivery of quality products/food materials with the least amount of wastages, delays and cost exigencies in order to ensure that the Food costs are not escalated and remain as per the budgets determined during the planning exercise
- To work closely with stake holder and also with RnD to ensure new innovations are being supported on time with effective cost
- Also oversees the design & execution of various projects related to Navision implementation and automation of the supply chain technology
- Ensure that there is 100% compliance with all government norms laid out and that all the supply chain centers, restaurants and other facilities conform with quality audits at all levels
- To lead and develop team for future and ensure all categories are handed well with strong review mechanism
- Establish good relation with strong and dedicated suppliers / vendors for achieving cost effective purchase. Maintaining low inventories for all regular consumables / spares by reducing lead time.
- Strong in negotiations skills, Vendor Identification and developing new vendors for all major proprietary items and critical components.