Head - Executive Search at Keysite Solutions Executive Search
Views:2801 Applications:524 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:237
Head - Supply Chain Management/Factory Role - Consumer Durable (15-20 yrs)
We have an urgent role with a Leading Consumer Durable Group (Fortune 500) based at Pune
Role : SCM HEAD
Reporting to : Factory Head
- Overall responsibility for Procurement from overseas and domestic suppliers.
- Capacity planning of vendor base according to yearly business plan.
- Outsourcing of in-house manufacturing processes to improve the cost realization & profits /cost innovations.
- Develop and Implement a commodity database, covering key vendors, purchases and procurement policies to ensure widest understanding of the ongoing procurement environment of each commodity.
- Develop strategies to improve overall supplier scorecard performance, including quality.
- Identification and selection of vendors to achieve cost reduction without compromising commodity quality and service.
- Keep updated on technology trends and implement appropriately at supplier end.
- Maintaining costing simulation of all components.
- Inventory Control.
- Target setting & Performance review of all team members
- Purchase and logistics activities of Bought out components / testing equipment.
- Indirect purchase - (Consumables, Capital equipment, office equipment etc.)
- Indigenization of imported components.
- Vendor Assessment / Vendor Appraisal/ Vendor quality Audit of New / existing Vendors.
- Maintenance and periodic review of Approved vendor list on the basis of Vendor appraisal/ Vendor rating.
- Cost reduction by indigenization /alternate sourcing/ Value Engineering.
- Support to vendors for cost Innovation, Loss Improvement, and Quality Improvement / Process improvement.
- Coordination with commercial and finance for timely payment to Vendors/ LC opening/ C forms.
- Preparation of department Budget & MIS.
- Negotiation and finalization of contracts with various sub-contractors.
- Custom Clearance and Inbound Logistics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.